1. NO drop of water to get inside the trach
2. Do Not slip into the tube
3. Very careful with maneuvers of moving in and out of the tube
4. Reconnecting to the breathing circuit
6. Very careful with the secretion not to go on the path airway
7. Careful with the g-tube (not sure if it is ok to go under water with it)
Anyway I loved it and I was actually crying when I had to go out because I wanted to stay more. My mummy had to promise that I will do another bath today after I eat just to make me stop crying. And you know what else I discovered? The bath tube that I was using 4 months ago is way to small for me now. Of course you realize that this means I have grown up! I definitely need a new bath tube.
In the water again....I'm loven' it!